FYI - for Exhibitors
Deaf Ecosystem Expo / Deaf Creative Arts exhibitors
Please contact the Deaf View 4 Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries.
To book a book space, please complete the form below
Deadline for booking booths is 23 August 2019.
- Medium expo booth (for individual / club) - $150
- Large expo booth (for organisation / company) $300
Limited to two exhibitors per booth.
Contact the Deaf View 4 Committee for bank account details to make your exhibitor fee payment via direct credit.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR FEE?
For exhibitors, your fee (as above) includes:
- Full access to the 3-day event
- Opening & Closing Ceremonies
- Morning tea, afternoon tea and lunch
- Access to the Deaf Ecosystem Expo and Deaf Creative Arts
- Tickets to two social functions (Welcome Night and Social Night) - see below.
Friday 13 September 2019 - Welcome Night
Venue: Auckland Deaf Society (main hall, upstairs)
Time: 4.00pm -12.00am
Dress code: Smart casual
- Opening Ceremony / Powhiri
- Cash bar and food nibbles provided
- SignDNA videoclips
- Limited to conference attendees – no tickets for the public
Saturday 14 September 2019 - Social Night
Venue: Diocesan School for Girls (Sports Centre)
Time: 5.30pm – 10.00pm
Dress code: Semi-Formal
- Wine and canapes provided
- Wallace Williams Deaf Comedy
- Access to Deaf Ecosystem Expo / Deaf Creative Arts
- Open to the public, limited tickets
The Deaf View 4 Committee is not liable for any loss or disruption of event.
- It is recommended that you purchase personal travel insurance if you are travelling from outside of Auckland.
- Fees normally cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
- Refunds may be considered - in writing - for compassionate reasons (e.g. illness or death).
- Please write to the Deaf View 4 Committee at email@example.com requesting a refund, within 7 days of event.
- No requests for refunds will be considered if received after 22 September 2019.