FYI - for Presenters
Deaf View 4 Presenters
You can register for the full Deaf View 4 Conference via the official ticketing website iTICKET - www.iticket.co.nz - and pay by bank transfer or by credit card. There is free delivery for registration tickets. A discount is available to presenters - please see your email from the Deaf View 4 committee.
- Earlybird registration – valid until 17 July 2019
- $150.00* per person
- Standard registration – valid 18 July – 14 August 2019
- $200.00* per person
- Late registration – valid 15 August - 15 September 2019
- $250.00* per person
*plus service fee.
For questions or issues, please contact the Deaf View 4 Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION?
For Deaf View 4 presenters, your full registration includes:
- Full access to the 3-day event
- Opening & Closing Ceremonies
- Morning tea, afternoon tea and lunch
- Access to the Deaf Ecosystem Expo and Deaf Creative Arts
- Tickets to two social functions (Welcome Night and Social Night) - see below.
Friday 13 September 2019 - Welcome Night
Venue: Auckland Deaf Society (main hall, upstairs)
Time: 4.00pm -12.00am
Dress code: Smart casual
- Opening Ceremony / Powhiri
- Cash bar and food nibbles provided
- SignDNA videoclips
- Limited to conference attendees – no tickets for the public
Saturday 14 September 2019 - Social Night
Venue: Diocesan School for Girls (Sports Centre)
Time: 5.30pm – 10.00pm
Dress code: Semi-Formal
- Wine and canapes provided
- Wallace Williams Deaf Comedy
- Access to Deaf Ecosystem Expo / Deaf Creative Arts
- Open to the public, limited tickets
The Deaf View 4 Committee is not liable for any loss or disruption of event.
- It is recommended that you purchase personal travel insurance if you are travelling from outside of Auckland.
- Tickets normally cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
- Refunds may be considered - in writing - for compassionate reasons (e.g. illness or death).
- Please write to the Deaf View 4 Committee at email@example.com requesting a refund, within 7 days of event.
- No requests for refunds will be considered if received after 22 September 2019.